Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Summer Home!


Hello Everyone! I hope you are having a good Tuesday night, I am so far! I wanted to take a minute and share with you how things are going with the trip. Finally, I am able to share with you my summer address! Here it is:


Brittany Bradshaw

c/o Open Door Baptist Church

P. O. Box 29

4000 San Pablo City

Philippines


On Monday I was able to purchase my plane tickets! I have been working towards this goal for quite some time and it feels amazing to finally have the tickets in hand! Now I didn't do this on my own, and I want to take a minute to thank all of my friends and family who helped me get my tickets. THANK YOU!!!!!!!


On Sunday I was able to speak to two churches about my trip. First, Hillsboro Baptist Church, who are so nice and I cannot wait to share with them everything I do while in the Philippines.


Second, my church had a Commissioning Service for me on Sunday night. I'm not use to being the center of attention, but it was a great experience and I loved all the prayers and support I received.


Also, if you ordered a book, they are ready. I got some of them in the mail and handed out at church, but if you don't see yours soon let me know!


Hopefully I will be able to send out some more information tomorrow! This is all the time I have for tonight!
Love,
Brittany




No comments:

Post a Comment